Mesh belt dryer
Mesh belt dryer introduction
The WD mesh belt dryer series produced by Qingdao PALET factory is widely used in chemical industry, food, dehydrated vegetables, pulp molding, wood chips, biomass pellets, sludge, plant fiber and other drying.
WD mesh belt dryer can use steam heating, thermal oil heating, flue gas heating, electric heating as heat source according to user conditions. The heating temperature can be adjusted from above room temperature to 200℃ according to the material condition, and can be controlled in sections to adapt to the temperature characteristics of various materials to achieve the best drying quality.
The mesh belt dryer is different with the rotary dryer,it can be adapted to the drying of any non-fluid material with high moisture, and has a wide range of applications.
Mesh belt dryer working principle
The material is evenly spread on the netting by the feeder and the netting is made of 12-60 mesh stainless steel mesh. Dragged through the dryer by the drive unit. The dryer consists of a number of units, each unit of hot air circulates independently, part of the exhaust air is discharged by a special exhaust fan, the exhaust air is controlled by a regulating valve, the hot air passes through the materials laid on the mesh belt from bottom to top or from top to bottom, heating and drying and carrying away moisture.
The net belt moves slowly, the running speed can be freely adjusted according to the material temperature, and the dried product falls continuously into the collector. The upper and lower circulation units can be flexibly equipped according to the user’s needs, and the number of units can be selected according to requirements.
The drying process is a thermal airflow through the material layer to complete the heat and mass transfer process, the upper chamber is connected to the fan inlet by a duct. Most of the gas is circulated, and some of the lower temperature and higher moisture content gas are discharged as exhaust gas through the dehumidification pipe, regulating valve and dehumidification fan.
In the lower circulation unit, the wind from the circulation fan first enters the upper cavity, down through the heat exchanger heating, through the material layer into the lower cavity, the lower cavity is connected to the fan by the side air duct and return air duct, most of the gas circulation, part of the discharge.
Generally, three machines are used in series to form the first dry section, the middle section and the final dry section. In the initial dry section, due to the high water content of the material. Poor air permeability, so smaller paving thickness, faster running speed and the higher drying temperature are used. In the initial dry section, the dry gas temperature can be up to 120℃ or more. The residence time of the material in the final section is 3-6 times that of the initial section and the thickness of the paving material is 2-4 times that of the initial section. For material temperatures not exceeding 60℃, a dry gas of about 80℃ can be used. The multi-stage combination allows for better performance of the belt dryer and more uniform drying.
Mesh belt dryer parameter and specification
|Heat exchange area（m2）||272||340||352||440||448||560|
Mesh belt dryer equipment list
|1||Steering shaft||7||Circulating fan||13||Steam inlet pipe||19||Reverse shaft||25||Conveyor chain|
|2||Passive shaft||8||Circulating air chamber||14||Humidification fan||20||Slip joint||26||Case|
|3||Head||9||Steam main pipe shut-off valve||15||Temperature thermocouple||21||Discharge main||27||Roller|
|4||Steam heater||10||Pressure gauge||16||Motor reducer||22||Baffle plate||28||Stainless steel mesh|
|5||Humidification dampers||11||Split pipe shut-off valve||17||Stern||23||Discharge pipe||29||Heater air inlet|
|6||Humidifier||12||Live connection||18||Main drive shaft||24||Trap||30||air outlet adjustment dampers|
Mesh belt dryer advantage
(1) The material is subjected to slight vibration and impact on the belt dryer, the material particles are not easy to pulverize and break, so it is also suitable for drying some materials that are not allowed to break.
(2) The belt dryer is not only for drying the material but also for roasting, sintering or aging the material in some cases.
(3) The structure of the dryer with dryer is not complicated, easy to install, it can run for a long time, and in case of malfunction, it can enter the box for internal inspection and easy maintenance.
(4) Can adjust the air volume, heating temperature, material residence time and feeding speed to obtain the best drying effect.
(5) Flexible equipment configuration can use mesh belt flushing system and material cooling system.
(6) Most of the air is recycled, resulting in high energy savings.
(7) The unique air splitting device makes the hot air distribution more even and ensures the consistency of product quality.
(8) The heat source can be steam, heat transfer oil, electric or coal (oil) fired hot air furnace
The pictures of mesh belt dryer
mesh belt dryer fan
mesh belt dryer motor reducer
mesh belt dryer steam heater
For detail and price of mesh belt dryer, please refer to: